Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Management
Healthcare Industry plays a very important role in the delivery of healthcare services. Healthcare comprises hospitals, medical devices, clinical trials, outsourcing, telemedicine, medical tourism, health insurance and medical equipments etc. This course has been started with a view to develop Healthcare professionals in the field of Healthcare Industry through a comprehensive post-graduate degree program. It offers intensive training in the operational and administrative areas of the Hospital to equip them with the management skills like planning, organizing and decision making. The Post Graduate Degree in Hospital Management will enable a student to acquire conceptual and technical knowledge in management and prepares the student to handle administrative functions in Healthcare Industry. This course is aimed at graduates who have the aptitude and looking forward for a career in healthcare & hospital industry. This course trains and enables the students acquire the competencies required to manage hospitals professionally and provide quality healthcare to the patients. PGDHM is specially designed for working healthcare professionals for sharpening their skill sets for better management in Healthcare and career growth.
Keeping the demand into consideration, it is observed that there is little opportunity for practicing healthcare professionals/hospital administrators to upgrade their knowledge and skill in healthcare management.
• To train Medical and Non-Medical Graduates in the specialty of Hospital Administration & Healthcare Professionals to meet the growing demand of Hospital Administration/Healthcare Industry at the middle level management.
• To enable such person to take up Consultancy in Hospital/Healthcare Industry
• To enable them to take up higher courses of learning / specialization in the field of Hospital management in due course of time.
3. Eligibility for Admission
• Graduate from recognized University with
a) M.B.B.S. with completion of internship training
b) B.H.M.S., B.A.M.S., B.P.T., B.D.S., B. Pharm., B.Sc. (Nursing)
c) B.Com/ B.A./ B.Sc./ B.E. / any other recognized graduation degree
• Candidates with MBBS degree and working in Hospital / Healthcare Industry or a professional from Healthcare industry will be given first preference.
• Candidates with B.H.M.S., B.A.M.S., B.P.T., B.D.S., B. Pharm., B.Sc. (Nursing) and working in Hospital / Healthcare Industry or a professional from Healthcare industry will be given second preference.
• Candidates with B.Com/ B.A./ B.Sc./ B.E. / any other recognised graduation degree and working in Hospital / Healthcare Industry or a professional from Healthcare industry will be given third preference.
4. Program Highlights
• Classes on weekend i.e. Saturdays/ Sundays
• No Upper Age Limit
• Interactive Pedagogy
• Specially Designed for working Healthcare Professionals
• Highly Qualified, Experienced & reputed professors from Healthcare
• Guest lectures and invited talks from eminent healthcare industry professionals
• Case studies, Individual/group assignments/presentations
• Projects based Learning
• Hospitals Visit
5. Duration of Programme
1 year (2 semesters)
6. Tuition Fees
A candidate who gets admission shall have to pay Rs.12,500/- (Rupees Twelve thousand five hundred only) per semester.
3 hours per day on weekends
(Saturday: 6.00 p.m. to 9.00 p.m. & Sunday: 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 a.n.)
8. Program Coordinator
For further information of the program interested candidates may contact Ms. Sweta Dhungel: email@example.com